Club Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations All members SHOULD ABIDE
For the purpose of membership, a family is defined as two adults and unmarried children under age 25 residing at the same address, and parents of members who reside at the same address a minimum of 8 months per year.
- Members and guests of the Club assume all risks in the use of its facilities. The attention of members is directed to the fact that the Playground is not supervised.
- Members are responsible for the supervision of their children and guests.
- The pool will close 15 minutes before Club closing time.
- No child under the age of 10 is permitted in the Club area unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No food, beverages or water shall be brought into the Club area. The Snack Bar will be open daily for lunch, snacks and dinner. Food may only be consumed in the snack bar area. Drinks must be in covered plastic containers.
- Destruction of Club property will be charged to members causing damage, or their parents.
- Running, rough play, pushing or boisterous conduct is prohibited.
- An adult must accompany any child wearing a flotation device in the adult pool at all times.
- No wet (from swimming) diapers, “swimmies” or diaper swim pants are allowed in the playground or eating area.
- No child in a baby carriage, stroller, playpen or walker should be left unattended. Baby carriages, strollers and playpens must be kept on the grassy areas and may not be kept on the concrete surrounding the pools.
- Undressing or disrobing anywhere in the Club area, except the locker rooms, is not permitted. Children’s bathing suits and diapers must be changed in the locker rooms or other designated areas, by order of the Board of Health.
- When leaving the swimming pool, swimmers should use the ladders or steps.
- Lounge chairs may not be brought to the edge of the pool. The Nassau County Board of Health requires a 5 ft. walkway around the pool.
- Radios are permitted at the pool, but they must be played softly so as not to disturb anyone. There may be Special Event Days where music is played through the Club sound system.
- Lockers are provided for all members. Members must provide the locker number to the front gate staff.
- All members are required to wear suitable clothing over bathing attire in the streets adjacent to the Club area.
- Glass containers of any kind are not permitted on Club grounds.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the Club unless sanctioned by the Club for a specific Club-sponsored event.
- The entire Pool Club is a smoke-free environment.
- No dogs or pets may be brought into the Club area.
- Employees are not permitted to accept gratuities.
- The Club does not assume responsibility for articles, lost or stolen on its property.
- Rules for use of the tennis courts will be posted and enforced by the Pool Director and Tennis Pro.
- The Pool Director’s Office is off-limits to members and guests, unless accompanied by a staff member.
- The Pool Director may vary swimming rules as s/he deems necessary for pool safety. Employees of the Club are required to enforce these rules and regulations strictly and may not deviate from their enforcement. Any violation of the rules and regulations may result in suspension of Club privileges.